Share videos of your rides

Commuting, Day rides, Audax, Incidents, etc.
Jon in Sweden

Share videos of your rides

Post by Jon in Sweden »

It would be nice to get a feel for where everyone else is riding. I think a good video is unbeatable for that purpose.

I was out today doing one of my regular shorter loops. 47.5km, encompassing a bit of main road (12km or so) and then back roads.

The roads are (comparatively) really busy at the moment. May is the month between the last of the winter weather and the start of summer where everyone is busy as hell getting everything done on their houses. By UK standards it's still very quiet, but you notice it here.

It was a good ride, except for my seat post slipping down at one stage. Very fast (for me) at 34.3kph average.

The video cut out a few km before the end due to the battery going. You get the idea though.

If you want to watch it in it's entirety, there are a few annotations along the way. Otherwise, just skip through it to get a feel for where I cycle :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BXpDp1lHz0

Please post videos from your rides too! :mrgreen:
Jdsk

Re: Share videos of your rides

Post by Jdsk »

One of the neat features of this forum is that you can show YouTube videos inline:

: - )

Jonathan
jazzkitten

Re: Share videos of your rides

Post by jazzkitten »

I checked out your video, and wow, you're fast! I've been recording my bike rides too. Just posted my first ride of the year on Sunday, February 25, 2024.