Ah well! B&B it is then!

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
Nareloc

Ah well! B&B it is then!

Post by Nareloc »

Off for a jaunt around Normandy next week. A seven day solo trip doing the 'Avenue Verte' to just before Paris, then heading down to Monet Country and up to the Normandy beaches. Just been on the web looking for campsites along the route and came off the computer having booked B&Bs all along the way. Is that a sign of getting old or what? :P
toekneep

Re: Ah well! B&B it is then!

Post by toekneep »

You will know it's a sign of getting old if you still take the tent. :D
mercalia

Post by mercalia »

toekneep wrote:You will know it's a sign of getting old if you still take the tent. :D

How come?
Nareloc

Post by Nareloc »

mercalia wrote:
toekneep wrote:You will know it's a sign of getting old if you still take the tent. :D

How come?

I think mercalia means that if I have booked B&B accommodation for the whole trip, and take my tent along for the ride, I must be going a bit lala. I agree and will be leaving my tent at home :lol:
Vinko

Post by Vinko »

Nareloc wrote:Just been on the web looking for campsites along the route and came off the computer having booked B&Bs all along the way. Is that a sign of getting old or what? :P

...I guess its Ok as long as you dont actually enjoy the comfort :lol:

Will this mean you now start to look longingly at a campervan or a caravan next year :oops:
Nareloc

Post by Nareloc »

Vinko wrote:
Nareloc wrote:Just been on the web looking for campsites along the route and came off the computer having booked B&Bs all along the way. Is that a sign of getting old or what? :P

...I guess its Ok as long as you dont actually enjoy the comfort :lol:

Will this mean you now start to look longingly at a campervan or a caravan next year :oops:

Already got the caravan! Only for use when away with the wife though. Not got the flat cap to go with the caravan yet though :?
Vinko

Post by Vinko »

Ha !!!

I generally cycle in a flat cap :D