Klunkerz film

Anything specific to off-road riding.

Klunkerz film

Postby Sooper8 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Just watched this this morning and loved it (even though I'm not a mountain bike owner/rider)

Highly recommended.

(brief synopsis - the story of the origins of mountain bikes by the people who were there) Lots of great old footage and photos.
Everything you love,everything meaningful with depth & history,all passionate authentic experiences will be appropriated,mishandled,watered down,cheapened, repackaged,marketed & sold to the people you hate
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sooper8cycling
Sooper8

Re: Klunkerz film

Postby masha » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Has it been on TV recently or is this the US DVD of the same name you are referring to?
masha

Postby Erudin » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:38 am

Google "klunkerz streaming" and some watch-able links show up.
Erudin

Postby KlunkerBill » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:14 pm

I'm glad some folks 'out there' enjoyed it. If you want an actual copy, and some other Klunkerz goodies, just hit me up on the Klunkerz website.
Ride on,
Billy Savage
writer/producer/director
KLUNKERZ
KlunkerBill

Postby Sooper8 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:37 pm

KlunkerBill wrote:I'm glad some folks 'out there' enjoyed it. If you want an actual copy, and some other Klunkerz goodies, just hit me up on the Klunkerz website.
Ride on,
Billy Savage
writer/producer/director
KLUNKERZ

Hey Billy!

'Liked it'?.... I loved it :D

As I said in the original post- I'm not a mountain biker but was totally into it.
It really captures a mood, a culture, the fun, and that 'do it yourself' attitude.

Great stuff!

It would be great film to get to a wider audience. It is quite hard to get hold of here in the UK, and I think your site is the only way to get a copy? Could you get a deal to distribute via Amazon or some such?

Best wishes
Everything you love,everything meaningful with depth & history,all passionate authentic experiences will be appropriated,mishandled,watered down,cheapened, repackaged,marketed & sold to the people you hate
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sooper8cycling
Sooper8

Return to Mountain Biking