Parked cars blocking shared use path

Commuting, Day rides, Audax, Incidents, etc.
pete75

Re: Parked cars blocking shared use path

Post by pete75 »

[XAP]Bob wrote:
pete75 wrote:
Cunobelin wrote:No such thing as a compulsory path.....

Isn't there? Tell that to the Gendarme when you don't use a compulsory path in France,

Look at the forum domain - uk

The person who posted mentioning a compulsory path lives in France.

If the domain was CTC.com I take it you'd think it ok to mention things from outside the UK???? :roll:
'Give me my bike, a bit of sunshine - and a stop-off for a lunchtime pint - and I'm a happy man.' - Reg Baker
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

It's a UK organisation, on a UK domain. The clarification was that such things don't exist on UK roads.

The strap line is the *national* cycle charity, my emphasis, and that nation isn't France.

There is a wealth of legal knowledge on these boards, and there are many posts about foreign issues as well, but they are generally signalled as such.
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
pete75

Post by pete75 »

[XAP]Bob wrote:It's a UK organisation, on a UK domain. The clarification was that such things don't exist on UK roads.

The strap line is the *national* cycle charity, my emphasis, and that nation isn't France.

There is a wealth of legal knowledge on these boards, and there are many posts about foreign issues as well, but they are generally signalled as such.

You mean like where the poster who said there was a compulsory path near him states his location as Alsace France.
'Give me my bike, a bit of sunshine - and a stop-off for a lunchtime pint - and I'm a happy man.' - Reg Baker