Cereal Killer

Commuting, Day rides, Audax, Incidents, etc.
axel_knutt

Cereal Killer

Post by axel_knutt »

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Postboxer

Re: Cereal Killer

Post by Postboxer »

Obviously a Crunchy Nut! Pity not much will happen.
Andibs

Post by Andibs »

No need to milk it
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

A couple of months ago, I saw a Kier van with the driver eating from a blue plastic bowl and using a spoon. He balanced it on the top of the steering wheel and spooned the "breakfast" into his mouth. It was just before 9am and I emailed Kier after I returned home.

I've swapped emails with Kier personnel a few times since about this, and I've given them accurate details of time and place, plus descriptions of the vehicle and the fact that it was towing a large trailer and was in convoy with another Kier van.

My info was treated with much interest and seriousness, and I was promised that there would be an investigation. I don't want heads to roll over this, but I want the driver identified and "re-briefed" about his driving conduct. In a way, I wish I'd had a headcam or similar to use as visual evidence, but TBH my info was treated with respect and also believed nevertheless.

Strangely enough, although Kier have had a presence here for years, I've not seen one single Kier van since my complaint.
Maybe the local contractors lost their contract?
Mick F. Cornwall
Elizabethsdad

Post by Elizabethsdad »

I wish the women in the car behind me today had had something in her mouth as it might have prevented her from calling me a 'W*****R!' just because she couldn't get past for quarter of a mile on a narrow road with cars parked along most of it. I also wish I hadn't lowered myself to her level by replying in kind. Maybe the next person she insults will put something in her mouth - like a knuckle sandwich.
Paulatic

Post by Paulatic »

Cereal killers in Glasgow use Shreddies!

Captured by Magnatom 2013
Whatever I am, wherever I am, this is me. This is my life

https://stcleve.wordpress.com/category/lejog/
E2E info
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

If they catch her, hope she gets loads of porridge....
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Let us pass the time by performing physical experiments...
--- Arthur Eddington (creator of the Eddington Number).