Accident claims, does anyone else feel like this?

Commuting, Day rides, Audax, Incidents, etc.
RogerThat

Re: Accident claims, does anyone else feel like this?

Post by RogerThat »

You're opinion of people is low sir. By near miss of course I mean a near miss which forces him off the road.

Very, very disingenuous of you. My opinion of you has diminished somewhat. Perhaps if it was you had been involved in a hit and a run and only just survived it after many months in hospital, you'd have a bit of a kink in your psyche when it comes to dangerous drivers. Very low.
Edwards

Post by Edwards »

irc wrote:
RogerThat wrote:y. To call someone a 'criminal' is very disengenuos, to say the least.

Someone who falls off without having been hit? Then claims damages If the cap fits.
had a very near miss, he'll just roll over anyway

IRC you are correct this would appear to be "Crash for Cash" plus the witnesses who do not inform the emergency services are also in a bad position.

What a waste of an emergency ambulance.
Keith Edwards
I do not care about spelling and grammar
Vorpal

Post by Vorpal »

RogerThat wrote:You're opinion of people is low sir. By near miss of course I mean a near miss which forces him off the road.

Very, very disingenuous of you. My opinion of you has diminished somewhat. Perhaps if it was you had been involved in a hit and a run and only just survived it after many months in hospital, you'd have a bit of a kink in your psyche when it comes to dangerous drivers. Very low.

The way you wrote it, it sounded like fraud. If you want to hear that, maybe next time you should provide a little more description up front.
“In some ways, it is easier to be a dissident, for then one is without responsibility.”
― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom