New Cafe opened

Commuting, Day rides, Audax, Incidents, etc.
gravelrash

New Cafe opened

Post by gravelrash »

Hello cyclists

Audlem in Cheshire East is a popular destination for canal boat trippers and well renowned town to many cyclists from Shropshire, Staffs, Cheshire and Merseyside.

People who know the area will possibly be familiar to the Priest Cafe and there's another just down the street. A new cafe has just been opened bearing the name of JA's and you can find this place just a few hundred yards from the church on the Nantwich Road.

http://www.audlem.org/newsroom/jas-is-o ... iness.html

As with all new businesses it is evolving with new menus and a good selection of coffees and milk shakes. I note that there are an increasing number of bicycles parked outside nowadays. Friendly staff, lovely premises and great location. Also for club runs they're open on Tuesdays when the Priest is closed.

Don't worry they have cyclists in mind and you will be well cared for.
Richard Fairhurst

Re: New Cafe opened

Post by Richard Fairhurst »

Audlem's where I lived until I was 3! I've been looking for an excuse to go back...
cycle.travel - maps, journey-planner, route guides and city guides
eileithyia

Re: New Cafe opened

Post by eileithyia »

Good news cos the Priest cafe is quite tiny and not always open when i have tried to use it...
I stand and rejoice everytime I see a woman ride by on a wheel the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood. HG Wells