A14 Kettering

Commuting, Day rides, Audax, Incidents, etc.
axel_knutt

A14 Kettering

Post by axel_knutt »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUH__F51EvE

And a comment from one of the viewers:

"I can't believe this video is on YouTube!!! This idiot tried to run me off the road at 90 mph about 5 minutes previously. He was literally nudging my rear bumper on the M6 fast lane (whilst giving me the finger) Immediately after he got into road rage with another young lad in a blue Golf and we all turned off onto the A14 slip road. Whilst we were queuing in traffic he was still giving this guy in the blue golf the finger, so he decided to overtake him on the grass verge before swerving in front of him and stopping. He then got out of his car and walked up to the guy in the blue golf before banging on the windows and trying to open his car door to beat him up. After he got back in his car and casually drove off. I then pulled up next to the bloke in the blue golf and asked if he was ok and he replied 'that bloke is pissed out of his head' so I started to follow him. He was all over the place narrowly missing the central reservation of a few occasions. I called the police on 2 occasions. Once before the crash and once after to give his exact location. The best bit was as drove past his wrecked car and he was getting out, I opened the passenger window, laughed out loud and called him a ******* *******!! Shame he didn't kill himself in my opinion because he very nearly killed me and a few others."
“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
mercalia

Re: A14 Kettering

Post by mercalia »

wow the guy/gal drove like that happened each day to him/her? any one else would be so shocked would have to stop to clear up the mess in his/her pants?

Kettering that isnt near London I hope? :?
martin biggs

Re: A14 Kettering

Post by martin biggs »

the driver must have a deaf wish and a half