Shock finding: cycling causes weight loss

Commuting, Day rides, Audax, Incidents, etc.
Mick F
Spambuster

Re: Shock finding: cycling causes weight loss

Post by Mick F »

Gearoidmuar wrote:I don't count the calories at all and eat as much as I want.
That's me.
I'm lucky that I eat what I want when I want it, and it varies depending on how much exercise I've done.

Note the word "done".

I need to have done the exercise before I replace the calories expended, rather than eat the calories in the hope of doing exercise.
Mick F. Cornwall
al_yrpal

Post by al_yrpal »

If I wasnt dieting I wouldnt be counting anything. After 8 months you are well aware of whats what. I havent actually counted anything for weeks until today. Dont like the sound of your diet Garry, you are welcome to it. Thought you all lived on spuds? :lol:

Al

Grooving tonite… War on Drugs, Imagine Dragons and Alcest
Reuse, recycle, thus do your bit to save the planet.... Get stuff at auctions, Dump, Charity Shops, Facebook Marketplace, Ebay, Car Boots. Choose an Old House, and a Banger ..... And cycle as often as you can......
Gearoidmuar

Post by Gearoidmuar »

al_yrpal wrote:If I wasnt dieting I wouldnt be counting anything. After 8 months you are well aware of whats what. I havent actually counted anything for weeks until today. Dont like the sound of your diet Garry, you are welcome to it. Thought you all lived on spuds? :lol:

Al

Grooving tonite… War on Drugs, Imagine Dragons and Alcest

We used to. I'm not a huge fan of spuds apart from grilled salmon with new potatoes and garden peas. A king fit for a dish..
al_yrpal

Post by al_yrpal »

Garry, apart from the pie crust, this should suit you nicely then?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healt ... plate.html

:lol:

Al
Reuse, recycle, thus do your bit to save the planet.... Get stuff at auctions, Dump, Charity Shops, Facebook Marketplace, Ebay, Car Boots. Choose an Old House, and a Banger ..... And cycle as often as you can......