Ayesha wrote:I just Googled "YouTube Cyclist being nice".
There was nothing. No videos of cyclists and motorists being nice to each other.
What there was though was some vids from cyclists talking about 'Cycle friendly cities' and a couple of motorists posting vids of 'Why can't cyclists be nice?"
If 0.5% of a cyclist's experiences on the road are bad ones, where are the vids of the other 99.5% of his/her experiences?
On the cutting room floor because they are not deemed useful to 'stir the ****'.
Simon L6 wrote:well, it's all over the Guardian website now. Roger Geffen is complaining about it. Has he seen it? Somehow I doubt it. And who is this Parker geezer?
We've got the DVD here and I might look at it tomorrow, but, to be honest I'm not bothered overmuch. It's a telly programme and nothing more. It won't even be next week's chip paper. And, as you say TC, the trailer is just a trailer. As my esteemed and popular better half said this morning - they can re-cut the entire thing in a day if they want to.
Coffee wrote:I think there is just a general problem with attitude on the roads.
Geriatrix wrote:Motorists however play just as hard and fast with the rules but with the difference that their lawbreaking is less visible,
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests