Walking stick holder

For discussions about bikes and equipment.
Mick Metcalfe

Re: Walking stick holder

Post by Mick Metcalfe »

Ah, glad he is sticking with it then, 75k seems a long way tbh. Hope he doesnt get an injury by over using his good leg! :(

Im not sure what you refer to with regards to the bike pump holder. When I was a lad it was all bmx and racers tbh. Not sure any clip for a pump would be long enough for a walking stick, as mine is about 2.5 - 3ft long. I imagine it sticking up like the ones in the photo, only a little shorter than the crutches. Im sure im wrong though, if youve used it previously to great success in the survival sense, im sure I shoukd be able to use something similar on the streets of Nottingham, hehe. :D

I think its great how the cycling community can come up with such resourceful ways to solve a problem tbh. As soon as I get mobile, im hoping to find locals within my area. If your anything like motorcyclists, youll be a great bunch to be around! :D
Vorpal

Post by Vorpal »

“In some ways, it is easier to be a dissident, for then one is without responsibility.”
― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom
Heltor Chasca

Post by Heltor Chasca »

Vorpal wrote:I think he means http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zefal-Doodad-Pu ... B005I4GVQA sort of thing?

I am here you know? [emoji6] But yes that's roughly what I meant. Thanks V for the clarification. Signed The Cat's Father. [emoji79]
Mick Metcalfe

Post by Mick Metcalfe »

Thanks, they do look very fitting indeed! Reasonably priced too. :)