Paris

Now we have something / quite-a-lot to discuss and celebrate.
Gingagirl

Paris

Post by Gingagirl »

Hi, I am in Paris to see them pootle along the Champs Élysées, staying on the island behind Notre Dame, does anyone know of any good bars where I can hang out and watch the riders on their way there in the few days prior to the end?

Thank you for your help
nicmarsh

Re: Paris

Post by nicmarsh »

you mean watch on the telly?
Gingagirl

Post by Gingagirl »

Yes, a bar in Paris with a TV that will show it with a good atmosphere, that would be good
rjb

Post by rjb »

Check out the team Sky supporters club. When
Wiggo won they had taken over a bar just off the champs which was showing the final TT on the penultimate stage on the Saturday. :wink:
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D
Bogawski

Post by Bogawski »

The Bowler, (English pub), on Rue d'Artois which is a few streets back should be good.
Gingagirl

Post by Gingagirl »

Excellent, thank you for your help :) I am all aboard the Eurostar at the moment, not sure Sky would like me tho as supporting Nibbles this year
Gingagirl

Post by Gingagirl »

Had an amazing time, watched two stages in bars, and then the main event we came to see with the team sky fanzone, they were all lovely, brilliant fun, want to do it all again.

Thank you x