Voting forms not enclosed with Dec issue of CTC mag

A place to discuss the issues relating to the proposed change in the national CTC’s structure.
js

Voting forms not enclosed with Dec issue of CTC mag

Post by js »

Has anyone else not received any voting forms?
thirdcrank

Re: Voting forms not enclosed with Dec issue of CTC mag

Post by thirdcrank »

The voting form is printed on the back of the sheet with your postal address on (bright yellow paper.) Unless they've only printed one side of your form, I should have thought that no voting paper would mean no mag. Are you sure it's not been binned by mistake?
Si

Post by Si »

If you haven't found it yet then contact peter.jackson@ctc.org.uk to sort it out.
Regulator

Post by Regulator »

It appears that a significant number of ballot papers could not be sent out with the magazine due to issues with the membership database*. They will be sent out separately.

As the others have said, check with Peter Jackson at National Office.

*You know, the one that we keep being assured is fine by National Office and Council...
:wink:
js

Post by js »

This is beginning to sound serious. There are bound to be cases where people who would have voted will just be confused when they receive the ballot paper minus the magazine.
What is to be done?
Last edited by js on 7 Dec 2010, 9:44pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clarion

Post by Clarion »

That's very serious.

I hope this will be the proof that people have needed that there are major problems with the membership database and processes. We've known that for a long while, but it's a message that doesn't seem to have been heard. If something good is to come out of this, I hope that it is that we get our house in order.
Fellowship Is Life! Unity Is Strength!
js

Post by js »

Thanks, I did not notice the form on the back of the address label which I always throw away with any other junk enclosed with the mag. Whilst I approve of this paper saving approach I wonder how many other potential voters have done the same thing. I am now expecting a duplicate form from the CTC