Prototype Green Race BMX, Onza + Echo Trials bikes Stolen

KatyR

Prototype Green Race BMX, Onza + Echo Trials bikes Stolen

Post by KatyR »

We had 5 bikes stolen from our garage in Romsey, Hampshire on 25th October 2014. Details of the trials bikes and race BMX are as follows:

Onza limey 320 trials bike, gold with red Monty wheels and white rim tape. White monty bars, white Onza stem, SLX disc brakes. Black Monty Cranks (no pedals on at the time).

Echo 20" trials bike with black wheels and orange rim tape. Deore disc brakes. Orange crank bolts, orange Echo headset. (no pedals fitted at the time)

A one of a kind, prototype, Onza race BMX in bright green with a very distinctive headtube design (see below). It has a rear Chris King hub. Purple stem and nipples. Porcupine Onza holes in front rim. Renthal chainring on Shimano cranks. S&M race bars with grey Renthal grips, XTR rear brake with purple outer brake cable. At the time, purple Echo TR trials pedals had been fitted to it, again very distinctive.

Crime reference number 44140386468.

This was a highly calculated burglary in broad daylight, which one of our neighbours witnessed. The man who stole the bikes knew my partner's name and must have known that we had gone away for the weekend, so I imagine that this was someone local, but realistically, the bikes could end up anywhere. The man used a dark transit van and had brought an approximately 10 year old boy with him. The police have a good desription, but we just want to ensure that our bikes are returned to us safely.

Thses 3 bikes are completely custom builds, one of which is a prototype and nothing exists like it, so these are irreplaceable. Please see my other posts and if you see anything similar, don't hesitate to contact me (07515411167) or the police, using the crime reference number above.

Many thanks,
Katy