Mildenhall

DIscuss anything relating to non-standard cycles and their equipment.
hoarder
Location: South of Newmarket, SW of Bury St. Edmunds. ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ sƃuıɥʇ ʇɐ ƃuıʞool

Re: Mildenhall

Post by hoarder »

Ok, that's two of us up for a Sunday morning ride - anyone else joining us ? :?:
cookie32

Post by cookie32 »

For anyone looking to join us heres the rally point:

Bury Road Filling Station
Bury Road
Kentford
Newmarket CB8 7PZ

Sunday, 0800 show time barring rain or snow.
Only dead men have seen the end of wars

Pashley PDQ, Performer 922
cookie32

Post by cookie32 »

Looks like we're off for another ride this weekend. Same as before any ones welcome to join us.

Rally point:
8 Chiswick Avenue, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds IP28 7AY
Sunday 0800 showtime
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... gifGUoGdTE

We'll be riding to Ely Cathedral then back to starting point. Hope to see you there.

hoarder
Location: South of Newmarket, SW of Bury St. Edmunds. ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ sƃuıɥʇ ʇɐ ƃuıʞool

Post by hoarder »

Perhaps time for us to start a new thread, just for Sunday morning 'bent rides near Mildenhall ?

The Ely run yesterday was a good one, starting out misty and overcast, but sun, blue skies and a few clouds taking over through right up until we'd finished the breakfast sandwich in Kemptons Cafe in Ely itself (too early for cake, perhaps ?) It was my first really long ride on the trike (61 miles round trip from home), and so have claimed my first "half-century". Looking forward to a few more like that. :)
cookie32

Post by cookie32 »

New thread will be in order for the next ride.
ELY RIDE 05-02-2015: http://youtu.be/3RPddwynhRs

hercule

Post by hercule »

hoarder wrote:Perhaps time for us to start a new thread, just for Sunday morning 'bent rides near Mildenhall ?

The Ely run yesterday was a good one, starting out misty and overcast, but sun, blue skies and a few clouds taking over through right up until we'd finished the breakfast sandwich in Kemptons Cafe in Ely itself (too early for cake, perhaps ?) It was my first really long ride on the trike (61 miles round trip from home), and so have claimed my first "half-century". Looking forward to a few more like that. :)

In fact you're not far short of a "metric century" of 100km (62.2 miles)!
hoarder

Post by hoarder »

hercule wrote: In fact you're not far short of a "metric century" of 100km (62.2 miles)!

Fudgesticks ! I knew I'd regret setting the Garmin to Imperial. :roll:
davyboy

Post by davyboy »

Hi I hope to be joining you soon, I have had a few problems setting up my Performer its with the cycle shop in Newmarket. Hope to have it back soon.
cookie32

Post by cookie32 »

davyboy wrote:Hi I hope to be joining you soon, I have had a few problems setting up my Performer its with the cycle shop in Newmarket. Hope to have it back soon.

Can't wait for you to join us, we need one more before we can be recognised as a wolf pack, lmao. Seriously another bent rider will be a welcome edition.

davyboy

Post by davyboy »

Hi took my Performer for its first ride on the road, great fun. Booked up for the next 2 weeks with rides with the Mildenhall club,then I hope to meet up with you guys.
cookie32

Post by cookie32 »

davyboy wrote:Hi took my Performer for its first ride on the road, great fun. Booked up for the next 2 weeks with rides with the Mildenhall club,then I hope to meet up with you guys.

Great to hear your back on the ride, can't wait for you to join us. If you can get away we're riding to Bury St.Edmunds this Sunday. We're meeting at Jubilee field at the bottom of the parking lot near Sainbury in Mildenhall 0900.