Bought 2 new trikes this week.....

DIscuss anything relating to non-standard cycles and their equipment.
BlackPanther

Bought 2 new trikes this week.....

Post by BlackPanther »

......for the kids. Best 70 quid I've ever spent thank you very much Ebay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keooEw1 ... e=youtu.be
The photobucket images don't work !!!
mark aldridge

Re: Bought 2 new trikes this week.....

Post by mark aldridge »

I saw a young lad riding one of these in Aldershot shopping centre and being interested asked him what he though of it. My advice is DON'T. His mother was not amused that her son had been spoken to by a stranger (and I am putting that politely). What a strange and sad word some people inhabit. Still, he did look as though he was having a lot of fun.
BlackPanther

Re: Bought 2 new trikes this week.....

Post by BlackPanther »

mark aldridge wrote:I saw a young lad riding one of these in Aldershot shopping centre and being interested asked him what he though of it. My advice is DON'T. His mother was not amused that her son had been spoken to by a stranger (and I am putting that politely). What a strange and sad word some people inhabit. Still, he did look as though he was having a lot of fun.

I think you were just unlucky with that woman. I've just returned from a trip to Centre Parcs, which is paradise for kids on bikes, NO TRAFFIC!
We took their bikes, and also the trikes. The bikes didn't get ridden once, and we had so many people commenting, or asking questions about the kids machines. Awesome!
The photobucket images don't work !!!