Road Cycle Touring in the Scottish Highlands

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
Research Student

Road Cycle Touring in the Scottish Highlands

Post by Research Student »

I am a student currently studying Road Cycle Touring in the Scottish Highlands as part of my studies in Sustainable Development with the University of the Highlands & Islands. I am researching ways of improving cycle services in the region and It would be great to discuss different aspects of my project in relation to any memorable tours you may have had there, especially if these were in Wester Ross where I live. Of course it would be fantastic too if you didn’t mind completing my survey of road cyclist’s views :)
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P379XQL
LollyKat

Re: Road Cycle Touring in the Scottish Highlands

Post by LollyKat »

I've tried to fill it in, but having ticked 'no' to Q19, I'm unable to proceed to the final page - clicking 'next' just takes me back to the start. I'm using Firefox 32.0.3
Research Student

Hi goodness...really sorry about that, Il check the settings, someone else early on said they had this prob, however now Ive received a good number of complete so i thought it had righted itself. have got onto the survey monkey team ...waiting their reply. I have firefox so i dont think that will be it.
Thank you for trying anyway I really appreciate it,I'll give you an update of what SM say :)
Research Student

My apologies for sending you all in a loop as one kind person put it a survey vortex! Sorted Ive taken out the nasty bug that did this....please let me know if I havent got it right please :)
Research Student

Lollykat* I have put you into the draw and will let you know via here:)
eileithyia

Post by eileithyia »

I can't currently get on the survey, maybe a combination of poor wifi cover and the iPad I am using, will try again later or when I am home at the weekend.
I stand and rejoice everytime I see a woman ride by on a wheel the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood. HG Wells
LollyKat

Post by LollyKat »

Research Student wrote:My apologies for sending you all in a loop as one kind person put it a survey vortex! Sorted Ive taken out the nasty bug that did this....please let me know if I havent got it right please :)

Thanks for fixing it - it all works fine now.

Research Student wrote:Lollykat* I have put you into the draw and will let you know via here:)

:D
Tigger

Post by Tigger »

Filled in the survey. But Q8 - where's the ferry gone?! [emoji102]
Research Student

Ha! I did, I forgot the ferry!
You are right. Perhaps I should have added it, however because its the most likely way to get across to the outer Isles I sort of assumed, but thinking about it these days people fly. I suppose folks taking the ferry from Europe will either have a car, cycle or have taken the train. Def right though should have included:)
Thanks for filling it in greatly appreciated :)