Ah well! B&B it is then!

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)

Ah well! B&B it is then!

Postby Nareloc » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Off for a jaunt around Normandy next week. A seven day solo trip doing the 'Avenue Verte' to just before Paris, then heading down to Monet Country and up to the Normandy beaches. Just been on the web looking for campsites along the route and came off the computer having booked B&Bs all along the way. Is that a sign of getting old or what? :P
Nareloc

Re: Ah well! B&B it is then!

Postby toekneep » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 pm

You will know it's a sign of getting old if you still take the tent. :D
toekneep

Postby mercalia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:59 pm

toekneep wrote:You will know it's a sign of getting old if you still take the tent. :D

How come?
mercalia

Postby Nareloc » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:09 am

mercalia wrote:
toekneep wrote:You will know it's a sign of getting old if you still take the tent. :D

How come?

I think mercalia means that if I have booked B&B accommodation for the whole trip, and take my tent along for the ride, I must be going a bit lala. I agree and will be leaving my tent at home :lol:
Nareloc

Postby Vinko » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:21 am

Nareloc wrote:Just been on the web looking for campsites along the route and came off the computer having booked B&Bs all along the way. Is that a sign of getting old or what? :P

...I guess its Ok as long as you dont actually enjoy the comfort :lol:

Will this mean you now start to look longingly at a campervan or a caravan next year :oops:
Vinko

Postby Nareloc » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Vinko wrote:
Nareloc wrote:Just been on the web looking for campsites along the route and came off the computer having booked B&Bs all along the way. Is that a sign of getting old or what? :P

...I guess its Ok as long as you dont actually enjoy the comfort :lol:

Will this mean you now start to look longingly at a campervan or a caravan next year :oops:

Already got the caravan! Only for use when away with the wife though. Not got the flat cap to go with the caravan yet though :?
Nareloc

Postby Vinko » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Ha !!!

I generally cycle in a flat cap :D
Vinko

Return to Touring & Expedition