Munda Biddi Trail (Western Australia) - Albany to Donnybrook

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
Aushiker

Munda Biddi Trail (Western Australia) - Albany to Donnybrook

Post by Aushiker »

I actually road the Albany to Donnybrook section of the Munda Biddi Trail here in Western Australia in July 2013 but have just got around to writing it all up ... if you are bored or seeking information on the Trail this post may be helpful ... :)

Andrew
ridesurlys

Re: Munda Biddi Trail (Western Australia) - Albany to Donnyb

Post by ridesurlys »

I rode this trail mundaring to manjimup and denmark to albany in 2012/13. it is an amazing trail and well worth a trip
Aushiker

Post by Aushiker »

Riding the Munda Biddi Trail from the coalfields of Collie to the orchards of Donnybrook saw my ticking off a section end-to-end of the Trail. My ride of the Trail from Collie to Donnybrook in November 2013 was the final ride in my effort to complete a section end-to-end of the Munda Biddi Trail. I first road the Mundaring to Collie section back in April 2008 when that was all there was of the Trail, and then I attempted to complete the Nannup to Collie section in July 2011 but only made Donnybrook. In July 2013 I headed off again to ride from Albany to Collie but only made Donnybrook! This time I have started in Collie riding to Donnybrook; I am not letting Donnybrook jinx me again!

Now all done. Yeah!

Andrew
Barrenfluffit

Post by Barrenfluffit »

thanks, I enjoyed reading these.