When was the last time you saw spam?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
Mick F
Spambuster

When was the last time you saw spam?

Post by Mick F »

A typical spammer wrote:Personally, I see many people wearing jerseys in the streets. I think the main reason is the general appearance of some of the shirts. Thurs least, there are a variety of T-shirts is that people can get the best price. If you hinschaut hard enough you can find T-shirts in bulk for pennies on the dollar. I will help you, a few shirts. Most of my resources online. It can be difficult to find goods online, unless you know someone personally who has access to a particular item.

In all sports we love, we have our own favorite players and teams so much support bookmarks. We all parties and encourage them when they get a score. We also tend to shout cheers of motivation when they play a lot. Even buy posters, mugs, coffee-shirts, sweaters and other materials that the players' names and team names that we love. Thus support the majority of sports fans with their favorite icons and sports teams.

The first thing to determine what type of shirt you want to have. Looking back, jerseys, new jerseys or shirts of a certain player? Need to know what type of shirt you are looking for to refine you, your search. If it is too far in the search, could turn its wheels. This is not how you want to search for an article. If you find what you are looking for, then you will be able to spend effectively find the amount you are willing to, on the shirt.

These shirts are available everywhere. But the only place where there are more Cheap nfl jerseys are in New Jersey for the animals. The site offers a number of T-shirts with the number one team and its players. Shirts will be offered on these sites guarantee good quality and durable. The affordability of these T-shirts are also available. Buy an article on the website of T-shirts from the source is very simple and convenient. The website offers many advantages to its customers, or customer value. If the product is received poorly, the customer can choose to receive a refund of their money, or try to replace the bad parts. The shoes and other items sold on websites typically takes only five days after the birth. In addition to the act of sale are provided immediately after the payments.

It made me smile. :D :D

In order to get your first post on here, you have to get it "approved" by one of the staff. Spammers register and try to get their spam onto the boards, and if they bothered to look, it wouldn't arrive!

Why?
Because we weed them out and dump them before any of the public see them.
Good eh?

Long may this system continue.
Mick F. Cornwall
gaz

Re: When was the last time you saw spam?

Post by gaz »

Last time you started one of these threads. :roll:

One

Two

Three

Four

I won't go on.

But I'm still glad that we have the spambusters and mods to keep things in order, thank you all.
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
Mick F
Spambuster

Re: When was the last time you saw spam?

Post by Mick F »

I thought I'd mentioned it previously!
Still, it helps to let folk know that the spam situation is a bad as ever, but we have it under control. Long may it continue.
Mick F. Cornwall