profanity filter again

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
661-Pete

Re: profanity filter again

Post by 661-Pete »

Si wrote:Anyway, BEWARE...there are a number of ways to beat the profanity filter, but if you do do that then the forum staff will probably amend your post manually, and if they have to do this several times they will more likely just to delete the whole post!

Fret ye not! So long as I can continue rambling on about blue tits and great tits* nesting in our garden, I'm happy.

*(No kidding! That word really is censored in Another Place...)
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Let us pass the time by performing physical experiments...
--- Arthur Eddington (creator of the Eddington Number).
gaz

Post by gaz »

You can talk about cocks and hens if you so wish.
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

Si wrote:Strange I'm sure that it used to allow the word in question, in fact I have used it my self on several occasions as I didn't really think it that naughty.

Anyway, BEWARE...there are a number of ways to beat the profanity filter, but if you do do that then the forum staff will probably amend your post manually, and if they have to do this several times they will more likely just to delete the whole post!

...doubtless swearing like troopers as they do so. ;)
Have we got time for another cuppa?
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

gaz wrote:You can talk about cocks and hens if you so wish.

Years ago we visited a local restaurant for the first & last time. This being a farming area, the toilets had no legends on the door, simply pictures of poultry. The Inlaw Paw paid a visit. Upon his return he says "Well, you can tell which is the gents, there's a cock on the door". Wife says in horror "What on earth is on the ladies?" Teenage son replies "Oh, that would be a knocker".
Have we got time for another cuppa?
thirdcrank

Post by thirdcrank »

http://www.knobsnknockers.com/index.php

The old ones are the best.