Semaine Federal 2015

General cycling advice ( NOT technical ! )
rabbiton

Semaine Federal 2015

Post by rabbiton »

I have never attended one of these before. I have booked my accommodation in Albi but do I need to register? I have limited French and can't see anything referring to registration on the website.
tatanab

Re: Semaine Federal 2015

Post by tatanab »

Yes you need to register. That is how you book meals, picnic, final dinner etc and also pay for the running of the event. Registration starts end of January/beginning of February. http://sf2015.ffct.org/inscriptions/bul ... ption.html
rabbiton

Post by rabbiton »

Ahhh - thankyou I will keep watching that page.
De Sisti

Post by De Sisti »

tatanab wrote: Registration starts end of January/beginning of February. http://sf2015.ffct.org/inscriptions/bul ... ption.html

Available now: Fri 16 Jan.
ANTONISH

Semaine federale on line inscription

Post by ANTONISH »

I'm trying to register on line for this year's Semaine Federale.
I've been able to do this on a couple of occasions in the past - most years it doesn't seem possible for foreigners.
Has anyone any ideas for this year? It looks as if it's only available for FFCT members but there isn't anything specific on the site.
I'm not keen on the IBAN process - on the last occasion one of the bank children was more interested in selling "products" than the form. Two typing errors - fortunately I spotted them before the transfer was sent through.
De Sisti

Re: Semaine federale on line inscription

Post by De Sisti »

I printed off the application form and filled in the relevant pages. I then scanned them into my computer
(as PDFs) and attached them to an email before sending them to the organisation. I managed to get an iban number last Monday and sent the relevant funds. I'm still waiting for them to confirm receipt of the money. However, when I did the same thing two years ago they took a long time before they acknowledged the credit to their bank account.

[Edit: They have a Facebook page. Perhaps you could iron out a few issues with them by that medium.
De Sisti

Post by De Sisti »

ANTONISH wrote:I'm trying to register on line for this year's Semaine Federale.
I've been able to do this on a couple of occasions in the past - most years it doesn't seem possible for foreigners.
Has anyone any ideas for this year? It looks as if it's only available for FFCT members but there isn't anything specific on the site.
I'm not keen on the IBAN process - on the last occasion one of the bank children was more interested in selling "products" than the form. Two typing errors - fortunately I spotted them before the transfer was sent through.

I'm in. Number 265. :)
ANTONISH

Post by ANTONISH »

Well done. Looks like I'll have to use the IBAN route again.
huntfio

Post by huntfio »

I have managed to register online this year and have paid by credit card (carte bleue) as I did last year. No need to download the form and attach to an email - you have to take the link from the semaine fedrale site to here
http://ffcyclo.org/semaine_federale.html then click on the button on the RHS that says Commencer la saisie du dossier. I use Google translate for any bits I'm not sure of.
Good luck.
ANTONISH

Post by ANTONISH »

huntfio wrote:I have managed to register online this year and have paid by credit card (carte bleue) as I did last year. No need to download the form and attach to an email - you have to take the link from the semaine fedrale site to here
http://ffcyclo.org/semaine_federale.html then click on the button on the RHS that says Commencer la saisie du dossier. I use Google translate for any bits I'm not sure of.
Good luck.

Thank you for that - I had gone as far as "rechercher" and obviously wasn't recognised (not being ffct) - I now realise that it was possible to create a new "identity". I'll have a go at it.
ANTONISH

Post by ANTONISH »

ANTONISH wrote:
huntfio wrote:I have managed to register online this year and have paid by credit card (carte bleue) as I did last year. No need to download the form and attach to an email - you have to take the link from the semaine fedrale site to here
Good luck.

Thank you for that - I had gone as far as "rechercher" and obviously wasn't recognised (not being ffct) - I now realise that it was possible to create a new "identity". I'll have a go at it.

Further thanks - I've managed to register :)
Griv3l

Post by Griv3l »

Hello all - I have unexpected leave to take and the dates correspond with the Semaine Federal 2015 in Albi -I have never been to one of these events before but would really like to go. I know I can get the transport sorted and I am told it is probably not too late to register but accommodation is likely to be the problem. Has anyone any tips /recommendations/advice ? Would prefer a bed and breakfast type but would go for anything if I could find ! Please help if you have any ideas ! Thank you
De Sisti

Post by De Sisti »

I've just had to cancel* my hotel accomodation (Hotel Brit Albi) which is less than 1 km from the Permanence. Get onto their website quickly, or it'll be gone.

(*Torn achilles tendon last week).
Griv3l

Post by Griv3l »

Thank you De Sisti - I am trying to contact them as their website says it's gone but I will keep trying. Sorry to hear about your injury . I am trying to go to this event at the last minute after just recovering from injury ! C'est la vie . Speedy recovery.
Griv3l

Post by Griv3l »

Unfortunately , Hotel Brit Albi is full so any further recommendations gratefully received (I have registered my interest in finding a room with the SF website ) Thanks